Jun 6, 2010

Wrapping it Up

Life is busy. I've missed several weeks of posting Food Storage recipes because I've been getting ready for James (*who joined our family on June 2nd!!). I'll finish up by adding my recipes through the end of my 6 week menu:

Hawaiian Chicken
Tacos
Stuffed French Toast
Inside Out Lasagna
Yellow Curry
Greek Marinated Pork (using my favorite greek dressing)

Meatball Subs (heated in the crockpot with 2 cups of marinara and served on hoagie rolls)
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
Quiche Lorraine (the "Lorraine" means I used bacon, swiss cheese and green onion)
Alfredo Pork
Pad Thai
Italian Marinated Chicken (using my favorite italian dressing)

Herb-Glazed Pork (which I switched and made on Mike's birthday)
Salsa Chicken (chicken simmered in salsa until salsa has thickened and chicken is cooked through)
Pancakes
Chili-Parmesan Chicken
Katzu Pork
Orange Chicken and Fried Rice (I marinated the chicken in a ginger mandarin dressing)

The last 6 weeks have been many things: fun, frustrating, enlightening, tasty. I've learned to enjoy powdered milk. I've learned I can't live without sour cream, and Lily needs fresh bananas. I think the biggest thing I've learned is that food storage and menu planning makes my life easy, and now that we have a new "little" in our family, easy is a necessity.

No comments:

Post a Comment