Feb 24, 2012

Serious Texas Bar-B-Q

I am notorious for my forgetfulness, and love to eat out. To keep from accidentally eating twice at a place that I didn't like, I decided to start "reviewing" the restaurants we visit while we're here in Colorado. If you're ever passing through, maybe we can take you to one of our favorites :)


Eating at a joint that calls itself "Texas BBQ" while existing only in Colorado and New Mexico felt a bit like a joke, but Mike insisted that we go there. I'm not the biggest meat-eater, but I've got to tell you, I LOVED their smoked turkey. Serious Texas Bar-B-Q is less of a sit down, date night restaurant than many of the others I've blogged about, but it's definitely worth checking out. The interior reminds me more of a small town diner, or a place to have a picnic. They sell their smoked meat by the quarter pound, served with a side of their signature bbq sauce. Mike loves their beef brisket, and I can't get enough of their turkey. The sauce is addictive. We haven't eaten there in awhile, and I'm thinking it might be time to. Tomorrow, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment