Feb 9, 2012

12 Weeks

Baby is the size of: A LIME

Mama finally got a different medication to try! I went in for my appointment and was relieved that the OB suggested the benefits of phenergan outweigh the possible sleepiness that could occur. So I tried the phenergan Saturday and found it doesn't make me drowsy. I wonder what it was in the IV I got a few weeks back that did make me sleepy - but at least it wasn't this. I'll still get to be an aware Mama (much to the dismay of my bookshelf-climbing children).

In happy, happy, HAPPY news - my mom is flying out here to visit for a week while Mike is on business to Houston. I'm so excited to have her come out here (and not just for backup!) and Lily is too. She's started asking if Gramma gets to sleep on the bottom bunk while she's here. Hmm, we'll see.

One week down, 28 weeks to go.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found something to help. You need some relief, i'm sure its so hard taking care of 2 littles! We sure miss you guys around here!!

    ReplyDelete