Oct 18, 2010

Holiday Recipe Roundup!

I need to get all of my holiday recipes in one neat place, and my blog seems to be the smartest way to organize them. That way, I can access my favorite recipes whether I'm home in Texas, or visiting family in Utah during the holidays!

Elegent and Easy Easter:
Herb-Glazed Pork Roast
Mashed Sweet Potatoes

Tried and True Thanksgiving:

Good Eats Roast Turkey (courtesy Alton Brown)
Raw Cranberry Relish
Cran-Orange Relish
Judy's Homemade Stuffing
Kitchen Sink Sweet Potatoes
Butterhorn Rolls

Middle Eastern Christmas (since Christ was from the Middle East):
Christmas Morning Struessel
Falafel
Tzatziki
Boneless Leg of Lamb

And just a few favorite holiday treats:
Baklava
Pavlova
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Christmas Caramels
Chocolate Mousse

1 comment:

  1. You are SO organized in the delicious food department. WOW. Thank you for sharing!

    Your header picture is darling. King and Queen Mike and Jessi - you have such a charming family!!

    ReplyDelete