Mar 21, 2010

Do Not Disturb

Mike just came home from a business trip to New Mexico and brought me a present from his hotel room. A "Do Not Disturb" door hanger! He's so funny, I love it, but I love more how he got it. He didn't remember to grab it for me until he was leaving. He was in the hall with all his luggage and the door shut behind him. Then he saw it. A "Do Not Disturb" hanger on the door across the way. Yes, he did the unthinkable, he stole someone else's door hanger. At like, 6 in the morning. HAHAHA! When he told me about it, I laughed so hard I almost lost control of my bladder.
I love it even more now.

7 comments:

  1. So is it hanging on your door now???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys better put that to good use!!!

    Everyone needs a personal "Do Not Disturb" door hanger. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! That is too funny. I am sure the people across the hall LOVE him when they are having room service knock at 7 am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazingly awesome. I can't believe he stole someone else's door hanger. They probably had a rude awakening that morning. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! That sounds like something Josh would do. I'm glad I found your blog. Sorry I'm a blog stoker :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a thoughtful guy--I'm sure those people will never know. You've got a good man.

    ReplyDelete