Jan 31, 2009

Pictures of the Happy Girl

Lily is such a happy baby, we are so blessed to have her! On January 23rd she turned 2 months old. She is active and a good sleeper and has put herself on a great schedule. Jessi feels so lucky to have time to do the things around the house that she was afraid would get lost in the chaos. Mike has been working and studying hard during his second to last semester, and loving his baby (who has finally started to act like she recognizes her daddy!) We were so lucky to have my sister Lynsey come up and stay for a week with us - she was such a huge help!

Lily and Jessi got to take a trip to Blackfoot to see Aunt Jackie and relax for a few days.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe she can hold her head up so well. Very cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like a completely different baby! She has the sweetest look. I really like the picture of her in the snowsuit!!

    Have you already made your visit to Utah? We just got internet today set up in our new house - so I feel like I'm playing catch up. I would love to meet up with you when you come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessi, I am sure that my grandma would love to give it to you.

    I think she uses corn flakes, almonds, craisins, dried apricots, coconut, and mixes it all together like rice crispy treats with marshmallow and butter. I am not positive of the amounts, but you could eye ball it. If you want to call her the number is 702-823-2699. I am sure she would love to hear how things are going in Butte. If she doesn't remember you, don't be offended, her memory sometimes gets the best of her!!

    ReplyDelete