8 things I'm passionate about:
1. This pregnancy
2. My Michael
4. Staying out of debt
6. Order (things HAVE to be in order)
7. My family and the things they do with their lives
8 words/phrases I use often:
1. What (not always used as a question, sometimes it’s a warning)
2. That’s for sure
4. LQTM (I may not say it but I type it a ton!)
6. Shut it!
7. I had … (Mike says I use those two words improperly several times a day)
8. I’m hungry
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Have this baby
2. Go on a couples mission with Mike
3. Finish the cabin quilt
4. Learn to ski
5. Finish my bachelors degree
6. Have a summer home in Spain
7. Learn to speak Spanish
8. Learn to understand pig latin
8 things I've learned in the past:
1. This too will pass.
2. Fear is an idea, and ideas come and go if we don’t attach danger to them.
3. To include the Lord in all our decisions.
4.You can’t change someone, but you can change how you act and react to them.
5. Sometimes it’s better not to answer right away.
6.I can trust in my own validity – I don’t need approval from the outside.
7. I can choose peace over power.
8. Family members only offer advice because they love me, and want me to be happy and successful.
8 things I currently want/need:
1. A Belly Bandit (check out their website!)
2. The Twilight series
3. A Toyota Sienna
4. Laser hair removal
5. A nap
6. For Lily to come during Thanksgiving break
7. To graduate in the weeks following Lily’s birth
8. Mike to quit his job and focus on school
8 places I want to see/visit:
5. The East coast
6. Just about anywhere in Europe
7. Mount Rushmore
8 people I tag:
AND THEN I GOT TAGGED AGAIN...
The rules are list six quirks about yourself, and then leave a note for 6 friends on their blog to tag them! My six people are: Sam, Bethany, Tammy, Shelye, Beth and Jen.
These are quirks – so of course they’ll make me seem a bit weird.
1. I don’t like the cord that is around the hood of sweatshirts, so I pull them out of every sweatshirt I get.
2. I don’t like people to breathe on me – it makes me feel like I can’t breathe “good” air.
3. My rugs and furniture HAVE to be parallel to the walls.
4. When I find bugs in the house, first they scare me, and then they make me mad. Then they die.
5. When I’m reading a book, I tune out the world so spectacularly that I can’t hear Mike when he talks to me. (Or anyone, for that matter.)
6. When I sing songs to myself, I can’t help but wiggle my hips. Mike noticed the other day and laughed, so I tried to sing without “dancing” and I couldn’t!