Jul 24, 2008

Memories Anyone?

This Tag has been passed around from Blog to Blog...and we think it's a fun one!

1. As a comment on our blog, leave one memory that we had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about us, we'll assume you're playing the game and we'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog or if you don't have a blog, we'll leave our memory of you in our comments.

3. If you can't say something nice (or PG), don't say nothin' at all.

You can feel free to leave comments about Jessi or Mike!

6 comments:

  1. I'm the first!!

    I have to pick only one?? Let's see... -K- this is really retarded that this is the first one I thought of (blame it on lack of sleep). But we had a guard practice early (it was like 5AM or something horrible like that) one morning and I picked you up. We were driving up Pages Lane and I totally ran a red light. Well, I stopped at the light, then treated it like a stop sign and went. I don't think I realized what I was doing until you started freaking out! Good thing there was no one on the road at that awful hour! Shame on them for having practice that early! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many great memories to choose from! I remember doing choreographed cheers for our husbands as they played flag football at the park. We were pretty good...I honestly don't know why the DCC (Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders) haven't recruited us yet! :)

    And I'll never forget how nice you guys were to help us in our transition to Missoula. And remember how excited we got when we went to the TARGET...wow Butte life really shelters you! :) You are both such great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a ton of memories of you, Jess, but none of them are appropriate to type on a public forum.

    They're all pretty funny, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember you coming to Marinda's birthday party and your hair started to catch on fire because of the torches! I was so glad that it went right out, cause I like you!. I also remember watching you play piano and you had the greatest 'foot position' . I loved listening to your incredible music talent. I'm so proud of what a great adult you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember scrapbooking at Mary's and it was alot of fun. I also remember trying to be the first one at Mary's so that we could get the first one to arrive prize.

    Fun Times!!

    ReplyDelete