Mar 18, 2012

What's for Dinner 3/19

This week we'll try a few new recipes and re-try to make some new ones I didn't get to. Again, almost every "new" recipe is going to have to be modified, but that's half the fun, right?

Monday: Bacon, Tomato, Cheddar Breakfast Bake (subbing hashbrowns for the bread cubes)
Tuesday: Coconut-Lime Chicken (I really hope I get to make this, and since Mike is home this day, I better get to!)
Wednesday: Oven Meatball Stew
Thursday: Albacore Tuna Salad (didn't get a chance to make it last week)
Friday: South of the Border Chicken (subbing "creamof" soups, frozen veggies for canned, in the crockpot)
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Brisket Quesadillas (no brie for me, no Dr Pepper for Mike or the kids, so I'm on the hunt for a sub for that)

I hope I'm luckier than last week - only one of the recipes made it into our future "rotation". Of course, I only made half the recipes. This week, I'll do better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment