Dec 30, 2011

The A to Z of Me (Jessica)

I've stolen this idea from Crunchy Chicken, a blog I recently discovered and have enjoyed perusing. Feel free to steal it from me!


Age: 29, forever! Kidding, I turn 30 this year :)

Bed size: King

Chore I hate: Um, all of them? If I never had to do one ever again, I'd choose vacuuming - it hurts my shoulders.

Dogs: Someday (soon?) we'll get a poodle/retriever mix

Essential start to my day: Chocolate milk and vitamins

Favorite color: Lime green

Gold or silver: Silver

Height: 5'6"

Instruments I play: Piano, organ, violin, viola, cello, string bass, any percussion instrument except a drum set (but many of these I haven't played in a few years)

Job title: CFO of Team Morgan

Kids: 3 year old Lily, 19 month old James, and a little baby in my belly

Live: near Durango, Colorado

Mother's name: Jodi (not her real name, but she might pinch me if I announced her real name here)

Nicknames: Jess, Jessi, Mama

Overnight hospital stays: Just after labor and delivery.

Pet Peeve: When people make a commitment they don't keep (like agreeing to unload the dishwasher and then not doing it)

Quote from a movie: My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.

Right or left handed: Right

Siblings: One sister, but 4 brothers-in-law and a sister-in-law

Time I wake up: Whenever my kids do - usually right around 7

Underwear: A clean pair every day :)

Vegetable I hate: Canned beets. But I like fresh beets.

What makes me run late: Small children who don't listen.

X-rays I've had: Dental x-rays. I know I had a scan done of my chest after having Lily to look for a blood clot, but that's not an x-ray, is it?

Yummy food I make: Pad Thai. And Indian meatballs. And any Thai curry (1, 2, 3, 4, 5). And Korean Bulgogi. And Patatas Bravas. So pretty much I can't cook American food.

Zoo animal: Any furry baby zoo animal is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment